sunnuntai 24. tammikuuta 2021

Digital wake-up

Nice T10-contacts on 14 MHz

 There is a special activity on shortwaves every Saturday morning from 0500 UTC to 11 UTC. This activity is organized by RDRCLUB from Russia. They have also other interesting activities on digital modes.

I had some extra free time for amateur radio, so I decided to take part in the T10-activity. I spend there only one hour, but I managed to handle ten (10) contacts. It is so good that there are activity days like this. Without these activities there would not be much contacts on modes other than FT8/FT4, I think.

vy 73 Cu on digital

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

FT8 SM-sprint, osa 5

  Työskenneltyjä kilpa-asemia FT8 sprint -kilpailusarjan kevätkauden päättävä osakilpailu päättyi juuri. Tälläkin kerralla asemia oli mukava...