keskiviikko 24. lokakuuta 2012

OPERA by OH5KUY Oct. 23.2012

Yesterday I decited to try working some OPERA -mode on the short waves. I choosed 10 meters band, because there were activity by JT65 -stations. Later in the evening I moved to 20 meters band to find other OPERA -users.
Last spring, about 5 months ago, I found many stations using OPERA. Last evening was a great disappointment for me: less than 3 stations were active on OPERA that time!! Maybe the folk considers WSPR or JT65 better than OPERA. Must check later this week the situation again.

_____________________________________________________________________________


Ayer decited intentar trabajar un poco OPERA-mode en las ondas cortas. Yo elegí banda 10 metros, porque hubo actividad por JT65-estaciones. Más tarde me mudé a 20 metros de banda para encontrar otros OPERA usuarios.

La primavera pasada, unos 5 meses, me encontré con muchas estaciones que utilizan OPERA. Anoche fue una gran decepción para mí: a menos de 3 estaciones estaban activos en ese momento OPERA! Tal vez la gente considera WSPR o JT65 mejor que OPERA. Debe comprobar esta semana la situación de nuevo.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Keinoäly (AI) ja minä: muuttolintujen matkassa

Keinoäly eli tuttavallisemmin AI on tullut hyödyksemme tai sitten kiusaksemme - kuinka vaan. Ainakin bittitekniikan osalta hyvin monet järje...